This Is Me

Jessie Bee
I am a seeker of God, a help-meet to my husband and a mother to my 3 children. I love hot lattes, good books, cold weather and anything that inspires me to be creative. I desire simplicity and authenticity, but often have to remind myself to seek those .
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Friends:

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My blog is joining a party! #UBP 2012

I realize not many of my friends are bloggers, but hey, if you do have a blog, like to read blogs, or are interested in starting a blog, join the party!  Visit http://www.5minutesformom.com to find blogs by type, and start reading away.  No worries, I won't be jealous.  Oh, and if you can, leave a comment on the pages you visit!  Bloggers tend to like that; let's them know they have readers.  ;)

This blog is a hodgepodge of me.  I have no consistent theme and I write a new post about once every millennium, but that's how I blog, yo.  I consider my career to be "memory making" and my husband and kids are my coworkers, so blogging is a way to help me chronicle some of those memories.  I also love to cook, get crafty, and drink coffee, so I often write about something I cooked or, uh, crafted?, usually written while drinking coffee.  My secret goal in life is to be the next Shel Silverstein.  Okay, not really...but kind of really.  And if I've captivated you with those few sentences, then please visit here to learn even more!    

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

P.S. No, I'm not selling anything or getting paid for this.  If you know me, you know I'm a blog junkie who simply likes to post rude comments.  If you don't know me, I'm a blog junkie who really isn't rude, but I did recently learn a wonderful lesson on blogging etiquette.  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio