This Is Me

Jessie Bee
I am a seeker of God, a help-meet to my husband and a mother to my 3 children. I love hot lattes, good books, cold weather and anything that inspires me to be creative. I desire simplicity and authenticity, but often have to remind myself to seek those .
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Friends:

Monday, April 9, 2012

When you're the parent...

...you have to protect your children.  Sometimes that means testing food to make sure it's safe to eat.  Food that might be too hot, or too spicy...

...or just plain poisonous.  Like homemade ice cream.

Really, it's for the safety of the kids.


No, really.


=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! I want some!

joes said...

I whole heartily agree, that's why you're still around to write these informative stories.
(no need to thank me, just doing my job :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio